Design and manufacture of water jetting machines
All of our water jetting machines are hand-built in our Caversham workshop, using only the best quality components, by our highly skilled and experienced engineers. In addition to our comprehensive range of water jetting machines, we are always delighted to build bespoke water jetting units to meet our customers' requirements. Our workshop is comprehensively equipped, and you are always welcome to visit so that you can see the quality of our workmanship first hand.
Water jetting machine service, maintenance and repair
Robojet's engineering team has many year's experience of servicing all makes and models of water jetting machines. We know that your water jetting machine is critical to your business and must be safe and reliable. Whether your unit was manufactured by Jetchem, Rioned, Jetter Conversions, Harben, Superjet, Flowplant, Andy Guest, Flexian or any other water jetting machine manufacturer, our experienced team will service, maintain and repair it for you with the same care, skill and expertise as we do with our own units. We only use genuine parts and have an extensive range of service parts in stock at all times.
Our Servicing policy includes:
- Competitive parts and labour prices
- Reliable estimates, agreed in advance
- Discounts for service plans and annual servicing
- Proactive advice about looking after your machine, preventing problems and maximising unit life
- Fixed prices for Robojet Jetter servicing
- Automated service reminders
- Allocated servicing timeslots
- Recommended service agents throughout the UK
- Genuine servicing parts supplied to customers worldwide